Monday, December 5, 2011

Peace by Until...








I crave intimacy, I desire ecstasy
I need sensuality to help me breathe

To me live and feel free and flirt with mother nature
The way a real lady wants to be
The way a real lady should be

Play in a circle of birds
and dance with a string of butterflies
Wipe the tears of joy from my eyes
As I feed the fishes in the sea

It's important to be me and be allowed to be me
And people accept who they see, accept who I be
The laughable young lady
Well mannered, fun, vibrant and joyously happy with jolly

I indulge in life, embrace the good, as well as the bad
Endure the pain as If I never even once had

Felt pain, sorrow with rain
But I continue to live and keep the best of me
Not allow anyone to take my soul
Or mental happiness from me

I am now learning that it doesn't pay to be
upset or hold things within because sooner or later
it catches up with you and you leave this earth
thats how and why my brother left me

Whenever my problems occur I take a minute
to realize that they could cause me a slow death
So I look into the sky and asked to be once again blessed
with HIS concern to take care of this mess and I leave my burdens with HIM and I don't even second guess;

That the situation will not be taken care of
While I will continue to praise the LORD
Thank HIM with love

I'm all over the place with my thoughts like a curve
My life is a journey and my thoughts represent every word

I think about one thing until the next
What would life be like if language
couldn't be converted to text

But all of my thoughts seem to go right back to the first
My cravings, my desire, my need to be free
Play in a circle of birds, dance with a string of butterflies
Feed the fishes in the sea

This is all we should be worried about--instead of destruction
War along with death, mourning over the deceased

Life should be beautiful, immortalized and eternally free
Dreams of positivity, goals of productivity
A life that over all manifest peace.

Until...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author & Poet Until . . .

Purchase your book today! www.untilnomore.net