Monday, December 5, 2011

On Guard by Until...

My life is so conflicted
Sometimes do to self infliction
And making bad decisions
Turns out to be great mistakes





Now I got to start all over again
Confused and don't know where to begin
Trying to tie up my lose ends
I want a clean slate

Life is long with many hurtles
Don't know if I'm the rabbit or the turtle
My life needs to be in a new position
So that I can move forward with my dreams and missions
Yes, I'm on my way

My life lessons keep me humble
Because I often make many fumbles
I need strength so I won't crumble
Because life is so hard

Now I can say my eyes have wisdom
I've gotten adolescence out of my system
I'm a solution cause I've fixed them
Now I'm on guard

Until...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author & Poet Until . . .

Purchase your book today! www.untilnomore.net