Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Better Person by Until...


"Writing helps to keep me in perspective. It helps me recognize my wrongs, it guides me to do right. I can't live without it." ~ Until... (From my upcoming book in 2014)

I let my pen take a ride on the highest flight of my feelings

I let my pen take a ride on the lines toward my spiritual healing

Inking out perspectives and analyzing all of my imperfections

Writing them down one at a time, dividing them into sections

What ever impacts me, I find time to take notes
I then recap by reviewing what it is I just wrote


And I see that writing down my feelings is the perfect antidote
for me to become a better person

Until...

This poem is from the book entitled "I Just Want to Write!" and to pre-order your copy now, please visit my website at www.untilnomore.net.

Publishing date July 31, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author & Poet Until . . .

Purchase your book today! www.untilnomore.net